Monday, April 11, 2011

Seafood Pasta Salad

So I love seafood and with the spring coming I love cold pasta salads for lunch.  I found this recipe and made it for my lunch this week and I love it.  It turned out better than I thought it would....It goes real well with Keeblers Club crackers.  The buttery taste of the crackers with the salad, all I can say is mmmmmmm Yummy!


Dressing:
2 tbl of lemon juice
1 cup of mayo
1 cup of sour cream
2 tbl of dill


Salad:
1 box of shell pasta
1 cucumber, sliced and diced
1 red bell pepper diced
1/4 cup of green onion top
1 package of crab meat


Directions:
1. In large bowl combine lemon juice, mayo, sour cream and dill.  Set aside
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In large bowl combine pasta and dressing, toss well.  Refrigerate for at least 30 min or over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment