Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ham & Noodle Casserole

So for tonights dinner, I wasn't sure what I should do,  I had laid out some ham so I decided to just throw something together and it actually turned out really good.  I made biscuits to go with it and the kids loved it.   I call it Ham & Noodle bake.  Enjoy


Ingredients:
2 1/2 lb ham
2 packages of egg noodles
4 cans of corn
4 cans of cream of celery soup
2 cups of sour cream
1 lb of swiss grated swiss cheese


Directions:
1.  In a large sauce pan cook noodles accordingly to package, when done drain
2.  In the meantime cut up ham into pieces, then in a large bowl combine ham, soup, sour cream & corn
3.  In a 9x13 pan place a layer of noodles and then a layer of ham mixture and then sprinkle with cheese, repeat layers
4. cover with foil and bake for 30 min. or until cheese is melted.


yield 12 servings




No comments:

Post a Comment